Edge2Web Director Pricing
Edge2Web Director subscriptions enable you to start small and grow with your users
Build dashboards and interactive apps using Edge2Web Director's visual development tools, then publish those applications to your users with the push of a button. Edge2Web platform pricing is based on the number of end users concurrently running your Director applications.
Note: In addition to the runtime subscription tiers above, you must also purchase a subscription to Edge2Web Developer, currently priced at $2,070 per year.
Frequently Asked Questions
As the name implies, concurrent users are developers and end users who have Edge2Web sessions open at the same time. A developer building applications would have a session open, as would an end user running applications deployed by that developer.
Many SaaS applications use a “named user” pricing model, charging for all users who could potentially access the platform – whether they’re signed in all day or once a month. Named user pricing motivates organizations to limit platform access only to those who will use it actively. We believe that digital industrial adoption will accelerate if users are encouraged to explore new IoT applications, even if their initial use is casual. Our pricing reflects that belief.
Edge2Web Enterprise subscription plans do not distinguish between developers and end users, giving you the flexibility to determine the best mix for your user community.
Your Edge2Web subscription defines the number of concurrent users that can build and run Edge2Web applications.
Over the course of many implementation projects, we have developed a library of Edge2Web Director components that are common to industrial applications. We make this growing component library available for you to adapt and use royalty free in your Edge2Web applications. Application Accelerators include:
- An interactive asset browser that developers can quickly customize and drop onto dashboard pages. The asset browser allows runtime users to easily find assets of interest in their MindSphere Asset database, then drive gauges, graphs, tables and other visualizations based on those assets.
- A form for editing asset metadata directly, this component gives developers the ability to easily add asset editing capabilities to their apps – for example, to allow a control engineer to modify temperature and vibration set points directly from a troubleshooting guide.
- A date/time picker component that allows users to choose custom ranges for viewing historical timeseries data. Developers can also easily control which graphs on a page will be driven by user-defined date/time ranges, and which ones will not.
- A non-visual component for optimizing timeseries data retrieval. This callable flow allows developers to manage and optimize user queries involving deep timeseries data.
- A library of sample apps and pages that illustrate different page, flow, and data visualization techniques. Developers can adapt and reuse these samples.
We invoice for 12 months in advance when you take a new Edge2Web subscription or renew your existing subscription.
Our payment terms are net/30. You can pay us using a corporate check or wire transfer. We currently do not accept payment by credit or debit cards.