Edge2Web Director pricing allows you to start small and grow with your users
Build dashboards and interactive apps using Edge2Web Director's visual development tools, then publish those applications to your users with the push of a button. Edge2Web platform pricing is based on the number of end users concurrently running your applications.
* Pricing plans are for runtime usage. You will also need a Director Developer plan to build applications. Developer plans start at $150 per month.
Frequently Asked Questions
As the name implies, concurrent users are developers and end users who have Edge2Web sessions open at the same time. A developer building applications would have a session open, as would an end user running applications deployed by that developer.
Many SaaS applications use a "named user" pricing model, charging for all users who could potentially access the platform – whether they're signed in all day or once a month. Named user pricing motivates organizations to limit platform access only to those who will use it actively. We believe that digital industrial adoption will accelerate if users are encouraged to explore new IoT applications, even if their initial use is casual. Our pricing reflects that belief.
Edge2Web Enterprise subscription plans do not distinguish between developers and end users, giving you the flexibility to determine the best mix for your user community.
Your Edge2Web subscription defines the number of concurrent users that can build and run Edge2Web applications.
Yes, we offer in-plan user upgrades in increments of 5 users for $3,000/year. User upgrades can be provisioned to your Edge2Web tenant at any time during your subscription year.
Yes, absolutely. An Edge2Web Enterprise subscription gives IoT Value Plan developers access to all of Edge2Web Director's visual design tools, including the Page Editor and Flow Editor. Your developers can build fully functional pages and apps directly from your IoT Value Plan account, then deploy those apps to your users and sub-tenants.
Siemens charges MindSphere "operators" for data that flows through their operator tenants. As a MindSphere operator, Edge2Web effectively pays Siemens for the data that drives your dashboards and apps. Your Edge2Web subscription defines the amount of data you can use each month.
If you need additional data capacity, we offer a Data Upgrade pack that allows you to double the amount of data traffic provided by your base subscription plan. Please contact us for more info and pricing for the Data Upgrade pack.
Over the course of many implementation projects, we have developed a library of Edge2Web Director components that are common to industrial applications. We make this growing component library available for you to adapt and use royalty free in your Edge2Web applications. QuickStart components include:
- An interactive asset browser that developers can quickly customize and drop onto dashboard pages. The asset browser allows runtime users to easily find assets of interest in their MindSphere Asset database, then drive gauges, graphs, tables and other visualizations based on those assets.
- A form for editing asset metadata directly, without having to access the MindSphere Asset Manager. This component gives developers the ability to easily add asset editing capabilities to their apps – for example, to allow a control engineer to modify temperature and vibration set points directly from a troubleshooting guide.
- A date/time picker component that allows users to choose custom ranges for viewing historical timeseries data. Developers can also easily control which graphs on a page will be driven by user-defined date/time ranges, and which ones will not.
- A non-visual component for optimizing timeseries data retrieval. This callable flow allows developers to manage and optimize user queries involving deep timeseries data. Developers can easily configure this component to direct queries to MindSphere's Timeseries and/or Timeseries Aggregates services based on the amount of data being requested.
- A library of sample apps and pages that illustrate different page, flow, and data visualization techniques. Developers can adapt and reuse these samples.
MindSphere is a big platform, and Edge2Web Director supports the vast majority of service APIs available on the platform. Wherever the MindSphere APIs provide bi-directional (read-write) access, Director applications can perform bi-directional operations. The services your applications will use most frequently are:
- IoT & Storage services include MindSphere Timeseries, Timeseries Aggregates, and File storage.
- Analytic services include Anomaly Detection, Signal Validation, Signal Calculation, Trend Prediction, Event Analysis, and KPI Calculation.
- Advanced services include Asset Management, Event Management, Notification, and Data Flow.
Yes, we offer a 3-user Developer plan for $150 per month. The Edge2Web Developer plan includes Director's design and runtime environments, QuickStart components, and bi-directional access to all core MindSphere platform services.
Applications created in the Edge2Web Developer plan can be deployed into production using any other Edge2Web subscription plan.
Contact us for more information about the Edge2Web Developer subscription plan.
We invoice for 12 months in advance when you take a new Edge2Web subscription or renew your existing subscription.
Our payment terms are net/30. You can pay us using a corporate check or wire transfer. We currently do not accept payment by credit or debit cards.